Terms and Conditions - The Partnerships Awards
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
“WEBSITE” is a product owned and operated Rockcliffe Ltd T/A Partnerships Bulletin registered number 5666052, whose registered office is at 3.23 Canterbury Court, Kennington Park, 1 – 3 Brixton
London, SW9 6DE.
"User" means any person who accesses or uses
"Data" means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not,
which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service.
“Personal Information” means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
1. The following terms shall have the following meaning in these terms and conditions:
‘Category’ means each particular category of award to be granted and presented by Partnerships Bulletin in the course of the PPP Awards as more particularly listed and detailed on the Website.
‘Closing Date’ 1 July 2017.
‘Entry’ means your entry for your company/project is to be considered for entry in the PPP Awards.
‘Judging Criteria’ means the criteria and bases for judging Entries and granting awards to Entrants in the course of the PPP Awards.
‘Website’ means the PPP Awards website accessible at pppawards.partnershipsevents.com
Awards Entry Formalities
2. In order to validly enter the PPP Awards, each Entrant must be over the age of 18. All Entries must be submitted in the English language via the entry form on the Website, and the Entry must be accompanied by all relevant images if applicable. Each Entry must relate to specific category identified in the relevant Entry and must be submitted to PPP Awards in accordance with these terms and conditions and by submitting an Entry you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and you have the agreement of all parties associated with the project that the submission be made.
3. Each Entry must be completed in full and received by Partnerships Bulletin on or before the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date may be disqualified in which case they will not be considered by PPP Awards. Entries which are not fully functional will be disqualified by PPP Awards at its sole discretion.
4. In the event that an Entry is inaccurate or incomplete, does not comply with these conditions for entry or is deemed, at the sole discretion of PPP Awards, ineligible for any other reason, then the relevant Entry will be disqualified.
5. No Entry will go forward for judging by PPP Awards until it has been fully vetted by the Partnerships Awards team.
6. Further information relating to an Entry shall not be admissible after the Entry is submitted via the entry form.
7. All images must be submitted in the format suggested on the entry form.
8. All entries and images must adhere to all guidelines and restrictions as per the entry forms.
9. Neither Entries nor any accompanying images will be returned to you unless you make acceptable arrangements with the Partnerships Awards office prior to the judging of the relevant Entry.
10. Entries which have been entered in a previous PPP Awards competition and have not been significantly updated, are not eligible for this year's competition and will be disqualified from this competition.
11. You may submit any number of Entries to the PPP Awards.
12. You may place entries into more than one Category.
13. You may make more than one Entry in any given Category.
16. PPP Awards shall consider each Entry through a judging panel as listed on the Website on its merits and on the basis solely of the information and images referred to in the relevant Entry and at its discretion all Entries shall be considered in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Judging Criteria.
17. Judging will take place in August 2017 or as otherwise decided by Partnerships Awards.
18. PPP Awards will shortlist certain Entrants to go through to a final judging phase. Winners in the Categories will be announced by PPP Awards at the Awards presentation ceremony on 30th November 2017 and such winners will be selected by the Judges from the shortlist.
19. PPP Awards’s decisions relating to short-listing and granting of awards in the course of judging the PPP Awards is final and PPP Awards will not enter into any correspondence or discussion with any Entrants on any subject nor will PPP Awards accept any submissions or representations or appeals with regard to such decisions, and Partnerships Awards reserves at its sole discretion the right to:
- disqualify Entries which do not comply with these conditions or for any other reason;
- not to make any particular award in any given Category;
- move an Entry to another Category without notice, if Partnerships Awards feels it would be better suited in the relevant Category;
- disqualify any entry that is a production of two or more companies that does not have the agreement of all parties for the entry.
Limitations & Disclaimer
20. PPP Awards will not be responsible or liable, financially or otherwise, in respect of any malfunction of any images or any other event related in any way to an Entry or the judging procedure.
21. PPP Awards accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for:
any promise or indication made public before an Award is formally announced;
any damage whatsoever caused by any actions taken by PPP Awards in relation to any particular Entry including damage to any Interactive images with Entries.
22. In no event shall Partnerships Awards be liable whether in contract, tort, by statute or otherwise in respect of any loss of profits and/or loss of business for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the Partnerships Awards, including without limitation: loss of revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business and/or goods, loss of goodwill, loss of use, loss and/or corruption of data and/or other information.
23. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation and/or for death or personal injury to the extent that such injury results from our negligence or wilful default.
24. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants agree and accept that they will be solely responsible and liable for any and all damage caused by their Entry or the images submitted to Partnerships Awards therewith.
In the event that Your Entry wins an Award
Entrants are asked to provide screenshots and a images for their Entry at the time of submitting their Entry, to be used for display during the PPP Awards 2017 night in November 2017 and/or to publicise your win. Entrants authorise PPP Awards to publicly display all and any such screenshots and information provided to PPP Awards for this purpose.
The PPP Awards are open to any Public Private Partnership business, and project within the AsiaPac region during the judging eligibility period.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed by English law.