Awards Entries Terms and Conditions
When you apply to enter the Partnerships Awards, P3 Awards, or PPP Awards (‘the Awards’), Your agreement will be subject to the terms and conditions below (Awards Entries Terms and Conditions’).
In reading these‘Awards Entries Terms and Conditions’ (the ‘Conditions’):
- ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means the person or company with whom We make this contract that governs Your entry(ies) (Entry or Entries) into one of Our Awards.
- ‘We’ ‘Our’ and ‘Us’ mean Rockcliffe Ltd, further details of which are at 1. (b) below.
- In consideration for Our acceptance of Your Entry into the Awards (as defined on the relevant entry form, which for the purposes of this Agreement will be deemed to be the Entry Form) You agree to abide by these Conditions.
- The Awards are organised by Rockcliffe Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales under number 5666052 whose registered office is at Unit 3.23 Canterbury Court, Kennington Park, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE.
- We will publish entry criteria for the Awards and will make those entry criteria available on the relevant Awards website.
- Awards entrants must be at least 18 years of age at the date of entry.
- All Entries must be submitted in the English language via the Entry Form on the relevant Awards website, and comply with the entry criteria found on the relevant Awards website
- All Entries must:
- be accompanied by all relevant images if stated in the entry criteria;
- relate to a specific category as identified on the relevant Awards website;
- be submitted in accordance with these Conditions.
- The Awards will be judged by a panel of independent judges.
- The judges reserve the right to re-classify or reject any Entry that does not comply with the entry criteria or with these Conditions.
- Each Entry will be judged on its merits and on the basis solely of the information and images included on the Entry Form.
- The judges will select which Entries to shortlist and will later select the winners from this shortlist. Winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony.
- In all matters, the decision of the judges will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into until after the Awards ceremony.
- Feedback on the decision of the judges can be requested in writing after the Awards ceremony but We are unable to provide details of scoring or comments by individual judges.
- We reserve at Our sole discretion the right to:
- disqualify Entries which do not comply with these Conditions or for any other reason;
- not to make any particular Award in any given Category;
- move an Entry to another Category without notice, if We feel it would be better suited in the relevant Category;
- disqualify any Entry that is a production of two or more organisations that do not have the agreement of all parties for the Entry.
- We will provide You with details of the Awards ceremony at which the Awards winners will be announced.
- We will contact all shortlisted organisations in advance of the Awards ceremony to offer those organisations the opportunity to book tickets to attend the Awards ceremony. We do not provide free attendance to the Awards ceremony for shortlisted organisations. Any table booking at the Awards ceremony will be subject to Our Event Booking Terms & Conditions.
Rockliffe’s use of Awards Entries
- Awards Entry content will be kept confidential with access strictly limited to members of the judging panel.
- We will not publish details of the Awards Entry itself but will be entitled to publish the names of the shortlisted organisations and the Category in which they have been shortlisted.
- We will also be entitled to publish the names and photographs of the individuals who have entered on behalf of the shortlisted organisations.
- By agreeing to these Conditions You hereby irrevocably grant to Us the royalty free right and licence to use, reproduce, publish, store, distribute and display the logo of Your organisation, in the event that it is shortlisted for an Award, in all media, worldwide in connection with the relevant Event .
Limitations & Disclaimer
Your attention is particularly drawn to the provisions of this clause
- We will not be responsible or liable, financially or otherwise, in respect of any malfunction of any images or any other event related in any way to an Entry or the judging procedure.
- We accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for any damage whatsoever caused by any actions taken by Us (other than due to Our gross negligence) in relation to any particular Entry including damage to any interactive images with Entries.
- Nothing in these Conditions limits or excludes Our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Subject to the foregoing provisions of this clause 6, Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of any order shall be limited to £100.
- Subject to sub-clause b, We shall not be liable for any Losses arising under this Agreement. For the purposes of this Agreement Losses shall mean: loss of profits; or loss of business; or depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses; or loss of anticipated savings; or loss of goods; or loss of contract; or loss of use; or loss due to corruption of data or information; or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
- For the avoidance of doubt, You agree and accept that You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all Losses caused by Your Entry or the images submitted to the relevant Awards therewith.
- At the time of submitting Your Entry, You are asked to provide screenshots and images for Your Entry, to be used for display during the Awards ceremony and (if relevant) to publicise Your win. In the event that Your Entry wins an Award, You authorise Us to publicly display all and any such screenshots and information provided to the Awards for this purpose.
The Awards are open to any Public Private Partnership business, and/or any Public Private Partnership project carried on by any organisation during the judging eligibility period. Public Private Partnership is as defined on the relevant Awards website.
This Agreement is governed by English law and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.