PPP Hub Roundtables: Asia Pacific
Shangri-la Hotel, Sydney
30 November 2017: 13:30 – 16:30
Partnerships Bulletin’s inaugural PPP Awards will now be preceeded by the PPP Hub Roundtables. This interactive session will give attendees the opportunity of speaking directly with public sector procurers and agencies about their pipeline and plans.
The roundtable event will begin with a networking lunch before breaking into five tables. Each of our procurers will host a table for 20 minutes each giving you the opportunity of hearing directly about their PPP activity and developments and submit your questions and comments.
The session will begin at 13:30 with a networking lunch with the main session starting at 14:30. The roundtable session will last for two hours finishing at 16:30.
Your roundtable speakers are:
- Kim Curtain, Executive Director, Head of ISFU - NSW Treasury
- Jason Loos, Director, Department of Treasury and Finance - Partnerships Victoria
- Syed Uddin, CEO of PPP Office under the Prime Minister’s Office - Government of Bangladesh
- Ferdinand A. Pecson, Executive Director - Philippines
- Dan Marshall, Head of PPP Programme – New ZealandTreasury
The roundtable session is for a maximum of 50 attendees and is priced at AUS$200.
To book your place, please click here