The inaugural PPP Awards 2017 is now seeking entries from those who wish their successes in the Asia Pacific region over the past year to be recognised and celebrated by the industry at our prestigious Awards ceremony, taking place at the Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney on 30 November 2017. For 20 years the London-based Partnerships Awards has been recognising and rewarding outstanding achievements in public private partnerships. With the increasing popularity of the Awards and the spread of PPP projects across the word, the P3 Awards (covering the Americas) was launched in 2014 and now we are
delighted to announce the PPP Awards will be coming to Sydney.
WHO SHOULD ENTER?
• Technical advisors
• Financial advisors and funders
• Architects and designers
• Public sector project teams
• Infrastructure funds and project sponsors
• Law firms
• Sponsors and developers
• To be an integral part of the biggest networking event of the year for the PPP industry, joining an anticipated 400+ people for the highly prestigious Awards ceremony.
• To have your expertise recognized by our panel of over 80 judges, made up of the industry’s most respected and experienced professionals.
• To have the opportunity to be acknowledged publicly as an award winning organization and to be able to communicate this both internally and externally with the official “PPP Awards Winner” branding.
• To see your organisation billed as a PPP Awards Winner in the Book of the Night, distributed on the night to dinner guests and a further 30,000+ over email.